Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Another year




Hard to believe, but a little over four years ago my husaband and I were eagerly anticipating the birth of our first daughter, Hayley. I was nervous, excited, scared and went through a whole range of emotions before she came into my life. My husband and I were blessed when our "itty bit" was born in August 2004. We were then blessed again August of last year when our second daughter Ryan was born. I have a hard time believing that time is constant because it just flies by so quickly at times and then seems to slowly creep by during others. I fondly remember the days when Hayley was an infant and scoff at the fact that she recently started Pre-K. I'm having an even harder time believing the Ryan is one. I waited longer than I expected to become pregnant with Ryan and that time just seemed to drag on and on; so it is now so crazy to me that she's a year old. Knowing how quickly time can pass I remember to cherish the moments I have with my girls and always look forward to our adventures as a family. I become so emotional knowing that they're growing up and I hate to think of how I react once they are grown and leading lives of their own. Hayley and Ryan, I love you both more than you'll ever know. Your Daddy and I are truly blessed to have you two, our girls, in our life.






















The tutus in these pictures were custom made for the girls from an awesome boutique in Snohomish, Wa. Visit www.beebopsandlollipops.com for custom tutus and more awesome things for kids and moms!

1 comments:

Tamera said...

Adorable! I can't believe how big they are getting. Love the little tutu skirts, it makes me want one for myself ;o)

Hugs,

Tamera