Monday, August 18, 2008

Birthday Girl


So, just a few days ago my friend's daughter Keelie met a big milestone in her life, her first birthday! Cari, Keelie's mother, is actually my younger sister's friend from high school that moved up here. It was nice to have someone move up here that I knew, even though a lot of my memories involve her and my sister getting into trouble. Cari moved up here with her husband Will when he was stationed at Fort Lewis.
Keelie is Cari and Will's first child. She's a beautiful blond haired girl with the most amazing blue eyes. Keelie reminds me a lot of my older daughter because she is such a serious baby. She's a thinker. While my youngest, who is 12 days younger than Keelie, will laugh at almost anything; Keelie will just ponder and study the situation.
Keelie, Happy First Birthday! You made me work very hard to get these pictures! Cari and Will, she's amazing!

















0 comments: