Saturday, July 19, 2008

Still learning...

Today I shot pictures of my friend Sabrina's children. Alexis is a beautiful girl that loves to point out details, whether it's my hair that remains the same from day to day or that it's too much light for my camera; she's simply a fun girl to take pictures of that also keeps you on your toes. Her little brother, Trenton, is adorable and unlike most boys, he likes to stay close and keep on an eye on everything. I had fun chatting with Lexi and I also learned that you have to be quick with children so that they don't get too bored. They don't really care while you adjust your meter or ISO, which I was checking constantly today! Kids are all about fun and taking pictures can be fun at first, but for most, it's becomes old quickly.



Sabrina, Lexi and Trent, thanks for meeting up before your hike. It was fun.

























0 comments: