Monday, July 21, 2008

My turn...

Since my girls were born, I've always been taking pictures of them. And I've also taken them to numerous places and had their pictures done. Since I am starting my own business, I will be the one doing all their pictures and to invest in myself as a photographer. I admit, I could have done it in past, but I was always afraid they wouldn't turn out so well. I wasn't confident in my ability, but no longer. I am now. I am putting more time in to learning, making my pictures better and finding my niche. I don't think I am quite there yet, but I am well on my way. Thanks to my kids, my husband, family and friends I have the support I need and some subjects to harass with my camera.

Here are my two beautiful girls, my reason for everything.

















2 comments:

Tamera said...

Little cuties! Your work is just getting better and better!

:o) Tamera

Heather Lynn said...

What beautiful girls you have! Great work!!! And way to go on following your passion!!